Monday, October 13, 2014

3 Years

Dan and I have been married for 3 years! That is so crazy. It seems like we have been married forever, but then at the same time it feels like it was just yesterday that we were married at the Salt Lake Temple.

Look how skinny I was! Dan is always the better looking one.

I have loved Dan for a long time. We dated for 2 years before we were married and I didn't think I would ever love him more than the day we got married. Since then, my love for dan has grown and developed more than I ever thought possible. He is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without him.



Dan is so hard working. He works very hard to ensure that I don't have to work and so we can have what we need and want. I can't wait to see him as a father. He is a wonderful Uncle and loves babies. I cry when I think about seeing Dan hold Clark for the first time. I'm sure I will cry just as hard (or harder, I'm sure) when that does happen in a few months.

These girls love Dan.
Five years ago I thought I would never be happy again. I thought I had lost the ability to be happy. On my wedding day three years ago, I remember thinking about Alma. After having been forgiven of his sins he proclaims,


"Oh, what joy, and what marvelous light I did behold; yea, my soul was filled with joy as exceeding as was my pain!"


I felt that same way. As though the strength of my misery (emotional, physical, and spiritual) was completely turned around and changed into complete joy! I can't tell you how great this feeling is. It is as though every cell of my body would burst from happiness.






I love you Dan and can't wait to see what happiness and joy the future has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment